Handling of personal information
We recognize the importance of personal information and declare that we will implement the following measures.
- Our company complies with laws and regulations applicable to personal information, establishes internal regulations regarding the management of personal information, and ensures that our employees (including executives, general employees, part-time workers, temporary workers, etc.) and Other related parties We will thoroughly disseminate, implement, maintain, and continually improve.
- When acquiring personal information, the Company will disclose or individually notify the purpose of use and then acquire personal information to the extent necessary for the purpose of use.
- Our company has an information manager in each department that handles personal information, keeps personal information accurate and up-to-date, and takes measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. I will teach.
- We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use announced or notified at the time of acquisition, manage it in an appropriate manner, and, except in the following cases, disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the person in question. We do not disclose or provide personal information.
(1) When consent is obtained from the individual concerned
(2) When outsourcing a part of the work that handles personal information to a third party for the execution of our business.
(3) When presenting necessary information to a financial institution for payment procedures.
(4) When there are special circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
- When we jointly use personal information with a third party or entrust personal information to a third party to outsource work, we will investigate the third party and conclude the necessary contract. and take Other legally required measures.
- The Company confirms that the person of personal information has the right to disclose, correct, suspend use, or erase his or her own personal information. We will promptly respond without objection, unless there are special circumstances specified in the above.
- We will strictly manage the personal information entrusted to us by the consignor and use it within the scope of the contract with the consignor.
Personal Information Protection Guidelines
Purpose of use of personal information
Regarding the personal information of customers, for each of the following products and services handled by the Company, the following products and services will be shipped, provided, sales activities, related after-sales services provided, information and materials related to products, services and events ( (including sending catalogs, direct mail, emails, etc.), requests for questionnaires regarding improvements to products and services, lottery campaigns, shipping of winning products, billing-related operations, and various statistical processing. In addition, in the event that each department of the Company notifies or announces to the customer that the purpose of use is individually limited, the purpose of use shall be complied with.
Products and services handled by our company
Tips and cutting tools made of special steel, cemented carbide, etc.
Inquiry regarding the handling of personal information
Inquiry form https://moldino.com/contact/