High Feed Radius Mill
3.Cutter body assortment
Line up includes:
- Inch and metric shell mill coupling
- Without and with insert clamps where extreme rigidity needed based on the application.
- Multiple pitch options plus variable pitch to reduce vibration.
Max feed per tooth: fz = .079”/tooth (2.0mm/tooth)
It is necessary to adjust the feed rate according to machining situation
- For best milling performance, recommend max cutting depth ap=.047 (1.2mm)
Number of corners: 4 corners (single-side)
Strong points of single sided inserts compared to double-sided inserts
1) Large chip pocket for chip evacuation
2) Optimized rake angle reduces chip jamming
3) Higher clamping security than a 2 sided insert.
4) All corners can be fully used up
5) Large ramping angle
PDF files are in Adobe's Portable Document Format. To view them you need Adobe® Reader® by Adobe Systems Incorporated.