- Ideal cutter for applications finishing structural parts of bottom, side, etc.
- Multi-flute design enables higher feed rates for more efficient finishing.
- Vertical machining in which cutting feed is in the direction of the machine's main axis can also be performed.
- Comprehensive lineup of insert materials enables machining of a wide range of materials from carbon steel to quenched steel, as well as aluminum and more.
- For small machines, use in combination with the modular arbor BT30 creates a highly rigid system and improves machining stability.
- Use in combination with a carbide shank improves machining accuracy when machining with long overhangs.
- In addition to improving durability by using special steel in the cutter body, a PVD coating is applied to the modular type and bore type holders to improve abrasion resistance.
1.Insert features 3 cutting edges
PDF files are in Adobe's Portable Document Format. To view them you need Adobe® Reader® by Adobe Systems Incorporated.